WordPress has a number of options that enables its person to handle web site presentation effectively. We now have shared a number of articles elaborating the Plugins & options of WordPress.
On this tutorial, we are going to illustrate the steps to add a PDF File in WordPress Publish. You might take a look at the video tutorial on the identical subject.
- Login to dashboard of your WordPress web site.
- Go to Plugins after which choose Add New.
- Within the search bar, sort pdf embedder. Checklist of Plugins will seem.
- Click on over Set up Now to put in the plugin as directed within the under picture.
- After putting in the plugin, Activate it.
- On the Put in Plugin web page, go to Settings as directed in under picture.
- On the subsequent web page, handle the settings as per your selection and click on over Save Modifications.
- Now, go to Posts and Add New put up to confirm.
- On the subsequent web page, click on over + Add icon after which choose PDF Embedder. (Discuss with under given picture)
- Click on over the marked space as directed in above picture so as to add PDF.
- Choose or Add the PDF file which you wish to add.
- Enter the main points associated to file and Choose.
- Now, click on over Publish to publish the put up with PDF file. (You possibly can click on over Preview as properly to confirm)
That’s It !
Hope the article higher describes the process to Add a PDF file in WordPress Publish. Do share it along with your colleagues in the event you discover it working. Additionally share your options and drop your queries to start out the dialogue on the associated subject. Lets join on social media with the under hyperlinks.