We’ve shared articles managing WordPress web site and its information. One of the necessary characteristic of WordPress is Plugins that enables person to handle web site information and its presentation.
Right here, on this tutorial we’ll focus on the process to disable WordPress Plugins from Database. This might be performed from phpMyAdmin in cPanel. Comply with the beneath talked about steps to undergo the process intimately.
- Login to cPanel related along with your WordPress web site.
- Choose phpMyAdmin in DATABASES part.
- On the following web page, choose the database related to your WordPress web site from the left panel record. (To test your database credentials take a look at the tutorial on how to edit wp-config.php file.)
- You can see record of all of the tables will seem on proper aspect of the web page.
- From the record of tables, choose wp_options as directed within the above picture.
- On the following web page, choose active_plugins underneath option_name. Seek advice from the beneath given picture.
- Double click on over the data given subsequent to active_plugins underneath option_value as directed in above picture.
- Delete the info within the field then scroll down and click on over GO to save lots of the modifications.
That’s It !
Hope the article higher describes the process to maneuver major area to completely different cPanel as an add-on area. Do share it along with your colleagues if you happen to discover it working. Additionally share your recommendations and drop your queries to start out the dialogue on the associated matter. Lets join on social media with the beneath hyperlinks.