cPanel has varied options that enables consumer to handle web site and its information. You can not solely set up net software software program like WordPress but additionally handle them effectively.
At the moment, on this tutorial, we are going to illustrate the process to Edit CSS file of WordPress Web site via cPanel. Allow us to undergo in-detail process.
- Login to cPanel related along with your WordPress web site.
- Go inside File Supervisor part after which get into WordPress set up.
- Seek for wp-content listing and open it.
- Then, get into themes listing after which get into activated theme listing.
- Contained in the listing, discover fashion.css file.
- Proper click on over the file & Edit.
Now, you’ll be directed to the editor web page. Thus, from right here you possibly can edit CSS file of WordPress Web site.
That’s It !
Hope the article higher describes the process to Edit CSS file of WordPress Web site via cPanel. Do share it along with your colleagues when you discover it working. Additionally share your strategies and drop your queries to begin the dialogue on the associated subject. Lets join on social media with the beneath hyperlinks.
Fb Web page: https://facebook.com/redserverhost Twitter Web page: https://twitter.com/redserverhost.com