Joomla is a free and an open-source content material administration system that permits consumer to handle web site content material, dialogue boards and many others. We have now shared a number of articles associated to Joomla & its options to handle web site presentation.
Right this moment, on this tutorial, we are going to undergo in detailed process to manually set up Joomla in cPanel. Try the video tutorial on the identical. Observe the beneath given steps for the set up.
- Choose Set up Language: Choose the language from the drop down button.
- Setup Website Title: Enter the Website Title which can show in your web site. Then click on over Setup Login Information.
- On the following web page, enter Login Information as directed within the beneath given picture.
- After coming into the small print, click on over Setup Database Connection.
- Now, you’ll be directed to arrange Database Configuration. Enter the credentials that you just’ve used to create MySQL database in cPanel. Check with beneath given photos.
- After coming into the required credentials, click on over Set up Joomla.
Now, you’ll be directed to the following web page with the message of affirmation. From right here, you possibly can click on over Open Website to open your Joomla web site and Open Administrator to login to Joomla Dashboard.
That’s It !
Hope the article higher describes the process to manually set up Joomla in cPanel. Do share it together with your colleagues if you happen to discover it working. Additionally share your strategies and drop your queries to start out the dialogue on the associated subject. Lets join on social media with the beneath hyperlinks.