PrestaShop is free and an open- supply E-Commerce platform that enables consumer to create an E-commerce web site. Now we have shred a number of articles associated to PrestaShop and its options.
At the moment, on this tutorial we are going to illustrate the process to manually set up PrestaShop in cPanel. Chances are you’ll examine the video tutorial on the identical.
- Select Language: Choose Language from the drop down listing. Click on over Subsequent and proceed.
- License agreements: On this part, examine the field to just accept phrases and circumstances. Then click on Subsequent and proceed.
- Retailer Info: On this part, enter the required credentials. Consult with the beneath given photographs. Click on over Subsequent and proceed.
- System Configuration: On this part, enter the credentials associated to database. (Consult with beneath given picture) Click on over Subsequent and proceed.
- Retailer Set up: On this part, all of the modules associated to PrestaShop set up could be put in.
- Handle After set up of all of the modules, you will note the affirmation web page that Your set up is completed. You will see your login credentials right here.
From Handle your retailer part, you’ll be able to login to your PrestaShop dashboard and from Uncover your retailer, you’ll be able to login to your PrestaShop web site.
To entry the dashboard, it is advisable to delete set up listing for safety causes, then entry the dashboard with the directed URL. Then enter the login mail and password which you get on the the time of full set up and Log in. You’ll be directed to PrestaShop Admin Space.
That’s It !
Hope the article higher describes the process to manually set up PrestaShop in cPanel. Do share it along with your colleagues when you discover it working. Additionally share your ideas and drop your queries to start out the dialogue on the associated matter. Lets join on social media with the beneath hyperlinks.
Fb Web page: https://facebook.com/redserverhost Twitter Web page: https://twitter.com/redserverhost.com